Do you have a question?
If it is about control panels, we have the answer.
When you visit our website, we will collect your personal data wherever necessary. We process this data for the purposes for which we need your data. Because we, like you, highly respect this data, we do everything we can to keep your data safe and to keep you informed of the purposes for which we wish to use it.
Please read this Data Protection Notice carefully. It contains essential information about how your personal data are processed and for what purpose. By communicating your personal data, you explicitly declare that you have taken note of this Data Protection Notice and expressly agree to it. This is also true for the processing itself.
If you have any questions, or if anything is unclear, please contact P&V Heusden-Zolder: firstname.lastname@example.org.
While collecting and processing your personal data, we respect the Belgian regulations concerning the protection of personal data, as well as the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), which came into force on 25 May 2018.
What personal data do we collect from you?
Personal identification data: Naam, voornaam, bedrijf, e-mail, telefoon
We would like to point out that you bear responsibility for all information you provide to us and that we rely on the accuracy of this information. If your details are no longer up-to-date, please report this as soon as possible. You are not obliged to communicate your personal data, but you should understand that cooperation, or the provision of certain services, becomes impossible if you do not agree with the collection and processing.
Why do we collect this personal data from you?
Legal basis: Necessary for the execution of an agreement. In this way it is possible to contact visitors to the website who have shown interest through the forms that are available.
How long do we retain your personal data?
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary in order to fulfil the purposes of our processing, unless a longer storage period is required or permitted by law.
How do we ensure that your data is stored safely?
We take the security of your personal data very seriously. Therefore, we take various technical and organisational measures to protect your data appropriately against unauthorised access, use, or disclosure. We store personal data you have shared with us on restricted access computer systems that are always protected with passwords.
No security system is guaranteed to be 100% safe. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your data in an absolute manner. We do not accept any liability should unauthorised access be gained to it. By using our services, or by providing data to us through other means, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically about security, privacy, and management issues relating to your use of our services.
It is your responsibility to keep the password used to protect your accounts and personal data confidential. If you share a computer with others, please log out before you leave our platform in order to protect your data against access by subsequent users.
What are your rights?
In accordance with, and under the terms of Belgian privacy legislation and the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we inform you that you have the following rights:
- Right of access and inspection: you have the right to be told, free of charge, what data we hold about you and to find out what that data is used for.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to rectify (correct) any incorrect personal data and to complete incomplete personal data.
- Right to data erasure or restriction: you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data or to limit their processing in the circumstances and under the conditions described in the General Data Protection Regulation. We may refuse to erase the data, or to limit the use of any personal data should that personal data be necessary for us to perform a legal obligation, for the execution of the agreement or if it is in our legitimate interest, as long as these data are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- The right to transfer data: you have the right to obtain the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable form. You have the right to transfer these data to another person responsible for the processing.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. However, please note, you cannot object to the processing of personal data should that personal data be necessary for us to perform a legal obligation, for the execution of the agreement or if it is in our legitimate interest, as long as these data are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to revoke your consent: If the processing of the personal data is based on prior consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent. These personal data will then only be processed if we have a different legal basis for this.
- Automatic decisions and profiling: we confirm that the processing of personal data does not include profiling, and that you are not subject to fully-automated decisions.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by contacting email@example.com. The contact person for this is: P&V Heusden-Zolder.
We make every effort to handle your personal data in a careful and legitimate manner in accordance with the applicable regulations. If you are of the opinion that your rights have been violated, and you do not feel that your concerns have been fairly heard within our company, you are free to file a complaint with the:
Data Protection Authority
You can also turn to a court if you believe that you may have suffered damages as a result of the processing of your personal data.
Transferring data to third parties.
Certain personal data collected by us will be passed on to, and may be processed by, third-party service providers such as IT en marketing
The employees, managers and/or representatives of the above-mentioned service providers or institutions, including the specialist service providers appointed by them, must respect the confidential nature of your personal data and can only use these data for the purposes they were provided.
If necessary, your personal data can be passed on to other third parties. This may be the case if, for example, we were reorganised in whole or in part, if our activities were transferred, or if we were declared bankrupt. We may also be obliged to pass on personal data to fulfil the requirements of a court order or to comply with a specific legal obligation. In that case, we will make reasonable efforts to inform you in advance about this communication to other third parties. However, you will recognise and understand that, in certain circumstances, this is not always technically or commercially feasible, or that legal restrictions may apply.
Under no circumstances will we sell your personal data or make them commercially available to direct marketing agencies or similar service providers, unless we have your prior consent.
Do you have any complaints?
If you have any complaints or feel that your rights have been violated, you can always approach the European Privacy Commission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/about-european-commission/contact/problems-and-complaints_nl